Beans are loaded with health benefits: high in fiber, protein, and complex carbohydrates, low-glycemic and gluten-free.
Chickpea flour is simply dried chickpeas, also known as garbanzo beans, ground into a light, powdery flour.
Chickpeas are particularly rich in a variety of nutrients including:
• Protein - builds muscles and tissue
• Thiamin - facilitates conversion of food into energy
• Vitamin B6 - facilitates conversion of food into energy and boosts the immune system
• Vitamin K: - promotes blood clotting
• Iron - facilitates muscle and oxygen use via red blood cells
With that in mind, we like to say, why NOT chickpeas?