1. 1/2 C. packed fresh dill
2. 1/2 C. packed fresh mint
3. 1/2 C. packed fresh parsley
4. 1/3 C. packed fresh basil
5. 2 garlic cloves, chopped
6. 2 scallions, white and green parts, sliced
7. 1 1/2 T. freshly squeezed lemon juice
8. pinch kosher salt, more to taste
9. 1/2 C. extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
10. 1/2 C. crumbled feta cheese
11. 1/2 C. Greek yogurt
12. 1/4 C. mayonnaise, optional
Directions: Place the first eight ingredients in a food processor and process until finely chopped. With the motor running, drizzle in the extra virgin olive oil until incorporated. Add feta and process until smooth. Pulse in the yogurt. Taste and add more salt, if desired. If you like a creamier, richer dip, add mayonnaise and pulse to combine.
Serve dip immediately with HapPea Fries or cover and store in the refrigerator for up to three days.
Yield: 3 cups